Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Murder Over Words

Alright, so I occasionally (and well more than I should), stumble across rather offensive things on youtube.com. I expect most of it but not this.

 I actually feel dirty posting it on my blog...but since I am about to rip it to shreds, its iight.




It does say spoof in the title so I knew it would be ridiculous, probably just mocking Hillary Duff(not that I don't love her), but just innocent fun, right? Hell no. Not only was there a boy with a wig on that could be a purposefully placed attack on the transgender community but since the creator must be a moron, that would be giving him too much credit. It is an obviously gay stereotyped character who is weak and whiney.  So that's bad...  Then this trans/gay/woman character is killed by being hit with a bat, therefore insinuating violence against the LGBT community.  AHHH!!! I can't take this any more!

No comments:

Post a Comment