Friday, April 30, 2010

A Bond that Will NOT Break by Distance

Alright, so I went out to the Red Carpet with my friend Senia, who is transfering to South Dakota State University in the fall. It was her going away party and we wanted to, well, party. And we did. When we got there, there was an $8 cover. No prob. I planned for it. But the bouncer inspected Senia's id with a fine tooth comb, whereas with me he glanced at it and then stared at my boobs, which were in a strapless hot pink top, with a hole in the middle. After in, we both had a couple drinks and when Hairball(band) came on we went out on the dancefloor where we were hit on my drunken straight men. Surprisingly, me more than Senia. But this could be because she had a man-friend to dance with a little too. One guy started trying to dance on me. I move closer to Senia. He comes closer, I move closer. He continues I give him the "fuck off" look. He obviously is one of the dumbest men on the planet, so Senia plays the dutiful friend card and says that I am her girlfriend. He looks confused. She says she doesn't share. Man goes away for a while. He comes back a while later and tries again this time we have escalated to physical contact between me and him.(Senia has already pushed him). I give him the shrug and elbow him. He doesn't come back and its almost over. Two other guys try my patience in between. One tries to give me a beer. First, I don't drink beer. Second, I wasn't born yesterday, you never take a drink from a guy. Third, it was open, danger! danger! The third guy was old. Like thirties old if not more. It was dark so age perception sucks. I dont think I look old. I am 22 fucking years old, why the hell would I want a guy in his thirties or forties (besides the why would I want a guy question).
So my questions are:
Why can't I dress like a slut and not be bothered?
Why can't I dance alone or with a girlie female friend?
How come men don't get the leave me the fuck alone look?
And finally, whether it is true or not, if a woman says she's a lesbian it means she doesn't want a man, that includes you!

No comments:

Post a Comment