Friday, October 8, 2010

Basic Bigotry

I was in evironmental sociology class today and we watched a film about Evangelical Environmentalism, which alone is enough to make me laugh. But my tipping point was when he talked about stewardship over the environment and animals while being surrounded by deer heads.  I find that this attitude is similar to that of pro-life feminists.  We want to help women, or in that case, animals, but we are still taking away their rights. How does this make any sense?
By the way, there are few things that piss me off more than pro-life feminists and really its just men and anti-feminists.  But in my book being pro-life makes you ARE an anti-feminist.
More importantly, she defended the hunters when I pointed that out, saying that you can be a conservationist and a hunter? HOW????? Is that like being a pacifist in the military?

No comments:

Post a Comment